Monday, July 25, 2011

The last house?!

So Aldwyn was totally mean and went away on another trip today. MEAN, I TELL YOU. Yeah yeah, he'll be back on Wednesday, but that's not the POINT. The point is that he left me. Hmmph.

Since I was on my own today, I decided to work on wedding music. I was kind of afraid that I wouldn't find a good "walk down the aisle" song since I gave "my" song to Rylan for her wedding. [Not that she knew that. It was like my private gift since I didn't think I'd ever get SL married.] But as I was flipping around listening to music, I stumbled across something so very perfect! Oh, I have to say, I have dread for whoever we end up getting to DJ for us. We could get married on a flat platform in the sky, with only two people in attendance, and I could wear a dress off the rack and it wouldn't matter as long as the music was PERFECT. Rylan and Sixx were pretty lenient with their music choices, as long as I played their song at the right times, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be that easygoing. Not with the ceremony music, anyway. The reception music will be mostly up to the DJ. Mostly. Probably. Ugh. Someone stop me from DJing this all myself. I will have other things to think about!

Oh, so, while I was listening to music and stuff, Ulaa showed a picture of one of her new houses on plurk. It's a rather large family style home, and I thought, "Oh, that might be what we use after we are married." Then it struck me.

The house I'm in right now might be the last SLingle girl house I ever have!

OMG...wait...


I mean, I'm assuming Al is coming to live on Bluebonnet with me after the wedding. [No, we don't live together right now. I've been down the "live together first" road before and when we started seeing each other, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't go down that road again!] So given that after the wedding, the island will be non-beachy and we'll need a new house, this really might be my LAST SLingle girl house!

I think I have to go lay down now.

No comments: