Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 96 - Under The Sea

I was out shopping earlier this evening when SL had a...I don't know, exactly. A hiccup? A blurp? Whatever the reason, I was shipped off to an adult infohub instead of going home. Why an "adult" one, I wonder? Why not simply a mature rated one, or a PG one? Just because I'm adult verified in SL doesn't mean that I want to actually go to that many "adult" places, you know. So once I realized where I was, I tried to TP out, but somehow ended up at the bottom of the sim.

Day 96 - Under The Sea


The things you find under the sea.

One of my long time Bluebonnet residents has decided to leave [sadface!] so now I have a parcel open! It is, of course, residential only. 5088sqm, 1164 prims. It's a corner lot. The island is rarely laggy and it's quiet because we're not exactly all into getting up in anyone's face. Mostly. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me in world and I'd be happy to show it to you. :)

No comments: