Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 188 - Baby, I will, I am, I can, I have, I do.

Some nights, I just say, "Get on the blue ball/box." He almost never knows what the pose will be and it probably says a lot that he never questions me about it, just gets on whatever I tell him to. Luckily for him, it's always a nice pose. :)

Day 188 - Baby, I will, I am, I can, I have, I do.


One of my plurk friends has been talking about his upcoming SL wedding, which of course makes me think about ours. I still think it was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen in SL. Now of course, I'm EXTREMELY biased, but still! :-p I can't believe this June makes 3 years that we decided to be together, and in September we'll have been married for 2. I definitely want an anniversary party this year!!

Btw, the pose we're using is from !bang and there's a pose sale going on right now. I love inexpensive couples poses because we rarely use them more than a couple of times, so it's hard to justify buying a lot of them, so I always try to stock up when there are sales. :)

No comments: