Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 213 - He said it would be me.

A long time ago, way before we started dating, the whole Formspring thing was going around plurk. One of questions someone asked a bunch of us was "Who would you take with you if you were stuck on a deserted island?" Although we weren't particularly close at the time, and definitely weren't hanging out very much, Aldwyn said he would take me. :)

Tonight we got our new little mini beach set up. Looks like he'd still pick me.

Day 213 - He said it would be me


The beach making didn't go exactly how I intended it to. I wanted the beach to gently slope off of the side of our parcel, but well, without the terrain texture to blend it in, there was no gentle sloping. It just looked like prims. So I did the next best thing - I made it into a mini island and put a bridge leading to it. I think I like it better this way. It feels more private.

Tomorrow I'll be working on putting trees and flowers down. I bought a forest building set but after putting some parts down, it's just not what I wanted. It's lovely and all, really is, but I think it'll be better for the autumn and for when the house isn't up on the hill. Right now I think big trees will look better and more balanced. Of course, I say that now and tomorrow when I start putting trees down, I might change my mind.

I think the thing that will get me after I put all the trees and stuff down is what ELSE to put on the sim. I mean, sure, I can just plunk down tons of trees, but I feel like we need some other little building and whatnot.

Oh well, that's something to think about later. :)

No comments: