Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 225 - Oh, The Magic Summer

For the past few years, my bestie of almost 18 years and I have said "Maybe this will be our magic summer!" You know the Magic Summer. When you're in school, there's that one person who leaves school at the end of the year too fat/too thin/too pimply/too frizzy haired/too uninterested in school/etc and then comes back to school as someone totally gorgeous and different. She and I never really had that [unless you count the summer I lost 30 pounds, but I really don't.] and we figure it's never too late.

Day 225 - Oh The Magic Summer


I want this to be my magic summer. Not just in RL, but in SL as well. I want to learn more, do more, have more fun. Maybe this will be the summer we get our SL family started. Who knows? There's a whole world of opportunity!!

What would your magic summer be like?

No comments: