Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 295 - We Only Deal In Special Ingredients!

Since we'll be busy next week, my family is having our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night at Lolita and Takeo's place. This is our first Thanksgiving as a family, so it's even more special!

Abby and I know that you don't show up at Thanksgiving empty handed, and we didn't want to show up with a loaf of bread or a single can of cranberry sauce, so we set about tonight to make our Casserole Surprise!

We used ALL kinds of special ingredients.

Day 295 - We Only Deal In Special Ingredients Here


Some of them got on us, and I may have let her eat chocolate close to bedtime... But well, I hear chocolate is good for you, and I definitely want her to be healthy.

We got our special casserole all cooked and put it in the fridge so we can warm it up tomorrow before we head to our family's house.

Just as we finished up, Aldwyn came home.

He Can Clean It Up


I'm pretty sure he's not going to mind cleaning this up.

Pretty sure.



No comments: