Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 45 & Getting Gifts

45/365


Me in my dressing room again. I really need to clean up at some point.

I've been a little overwhelmed with all the gifts I've received in the past few days. In my physical world, gifts are not something that are given a lot. Usually I'm just given money and told to buy what I want. Which is, of course, not a bad thing really. I wouldn't dare complain.

But...I am a little overwhelmed with the gifts that have been dropped on me lately. I have such incredibly thoughtful friends and many of them know my tastes well. I've also received a lot of fun stuff that people have created - poses, furniture, sweaters. And Christmas "cards" with my friends' pictures on them! Many many of those have landed in my inventory.

And today, a real present landed in my physical world from the lovely Sophia! She knows my tastes so well. It was exceptionally awesome because I think it maybe the only physical world gift I get this Christmas that isn't just "Here's some cash." LMAO

I'll admit, though. As happy as I am to get the Christmas "cards" from people, I almost always get that little moment of emo when it's a couples photo. I should have just grabbed one of my single guy friends and forced him into posing with me. LOL Oh well. :)

I have much to unpack and sort through tonight! I better get to work.

No comments: