Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 55 - Happy New Year!!

55/365


The last day of 2009. Wow. :)

It's really been kind of an amazing year for me. There has been bad, of course, but that just seems to make the good so so much better. I am blessed and grateful that I'm ending the year with my parents doing better, knowing that my nephew is safe and taken care of, and with many good friends that I simply cannot imagine my life without now.

I have goals for the new year, but I'll probably save those to talk about tomorrow.

Today...this is my New Year's wish for my friends and readers of this blog. I wish you a new year of peace. I wish that whatever hurts you, or upsets you, you can learn to find a way to if not fix the issue, then to at least come to peace with it and let it go. I wish a year of laughter, of friendship, of success. I wish you a year of bright dreams, creativity, and goals realized. I wish you a year of beauty and love.

Please please be careful if you're going out tonight. I just can't imagine my 2010 without you guys in it. :)

I am starting out 2010 with a great gift. Adric sent me... the M Linden bear!!

My M Linden Bear!


AND? Veronica Kanya made a video from the party last night! Awesome!



Also? This is the 2 year anniversary of my blog. :) 1193 posts written, 1113 [including this one] posted, and about a billion memories made all because I decided to start writing one night. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Congrats on your blogiversary! I am incredibly glad that you "decided to start writing one night"!