Friday, December 11, 2009

Lookin' good and feelin' gorgeous

Resting with Santa


Santa and I are resting. It's going to be a busy weekend. :)

So I did my little turn on the catwalk tonight at the Winterstock show. It was SO much fun!! I was nervous, but by show time, I was just pumped and ready to go! I did have two minor heart attacks though. Once when I was trying to change into the second outfit and NOTHING was rezzing, and once when I crashed! LOL!! But in the end, it was great and everyone did a fantastic job.

The best part for me was seeing so so so many of my friends in the audience!! Way before the show started, I was asked if any of my friends were coming. By that time, SIX of them were in the audience! And more just kept coming as the show went on. Knowing they were out there, getting the good luck IMs... Well, it was simply amazing and I'm actually a little humbled by it.

So! The SL Blogger Meet-Up is THIS SUNDAY! 12 noon SLT on Bluebonnet. I hope to see you guys out here!! It should be fun. :) I'm really really excited about it! Remember, we'll be outside in the snow, so dress warm! :)

I need sleep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You were so good! I am glad I could be there! From the audience there was no indication of trouble - so you handled it flawlessly. :-) Such a SUPERMODEL!!