Saturday, December 5, 2009

Episode 1077: The One Where I Spam You

There's a lot going on, y'all!!

TODAY AT 1PM SLT!!!!!! The Shoe Expo fashion show!!!! My adorable Sophia is walking in it, and I think she might be a little nervous, so please come out and sit with me so we can cheer her on AND see some pretty shoes!!

Speaking of the Shoe Expo, there is a RAFFLE going on!! You have until tomorrow to buy your ticket and OMG YOU GUYS. The prizes for the winner? SO GOOD. You can see the list here on the blog but sponsors were still being added last night, so this list is in no way complete. Let me tell you just a few of the prizes if you don't have time to go to the page. A fatpack of choice from Phoenix Rising AND the opportunity to be a model on one of the vendors, which means a very professional photo from Skyhawke Sodwind. The unfurnished Wisteria house and a $5000L gift card from The Loft. A $2000L gift card from Musashi-Do. A fatpack of the Long Boots from J's. A $2500L gift card from MechanizedLife, so you can get that FilterCam I've been using a lot lately! Three fatpacks of Tiny Bird hair. And so much more!!

What do you have to do? Go to the Shoe Expo and look for the GREEN ornaments. They look like this:

Shoe Expo Raffle Ornament


Pay $1000L and buy your ticket! The more tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning, and of course all the money goes to Toys For Tots. With over $50,000L worth of prizes, it's a fabulous deal and you're helping out a really awesome charity.

And in my last little bit of spam, don't forget that my island is hosting the SL Bloggers Meet-Up for December! The party will be on the 13th at 12pm SLT. If you are a designer who would like to offer a prize or two for us to give away during the party, please contact me or the SL Blogger Event Coordinator, Tymmerie Thorne. In the past we've gotten anything from gift cards to various stores to just fun things like backpacks and other accessories. It's always a lot of fun! :)

I need to start figuring out what to wear to the fashion show, so that's all the spam I've got for you at the moment! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahem. Event Director.

:-P LOL! It will be so fun. Only I have no idea what to wear. I hope every blogger possible comes to the par-tay!