Sunday, December 20, 2009

Starting Point Holiday Party!

Thank you for the comments and all the IMs regarding my last post. It means the world to me. I really didn't write it to gain attention or anything like that. I just have always dealt with things by writing. Well, when I'm not shutting down and acting extra enthusiastic to hide. lol

Today I am DJing a special open house holiday party for Starting Point! Don't know what Starting Point is? It's a new resident dormitory that Tymmerie Thorne and Jerremy Darwin opened up about a year ago to give new residents a place to live and help getting started in SL. Each person who lives there lives rent free and in a small private apartment for 8 weeks. I've been one of the helpers since it started, and I've made some of my friends in SL through Starting Point. Most of the residents who live there end up loving SL and sticking around, and also become members of the help team! It's not a forever place, but it most definitely gets new residents started. I've always enjoyed helping out new people when they want help, so it's been a great experience for me.

Anyway, the party begins at 12 noon SLT and I'll be playing holiday music. :) I'd love for you all to come out and hang out with us, and meet some of the new residents. They've been decorating their places, so of course they're eager to show them off. :)

No comments: