Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Three Little Things

I've seen people doing Samara Barzane's "3 Little Things" challenge, and as I'm always up for a good blog challenge, I wanted to do it too. We're supposed to choose 3 things in our inventory that we couldn't part with.

The first for me was easy.

3 Things - Miriel's Open Ocean


My "Open Ocean" eyes by Miriel Enfield. I purchased these in January 2008, and they became "my" eyes. The color is striking and I simply feel more like myself when I wear them. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them too. Although I have many many different eyes, these are the ones I always come home to. I was deeply saddened when Miriel decided to close up shop and I purchased several other colors of her eyes, including a backup copy of these. [I always chose the transfer version, just in case I felt the need to share eyes.] But Open Ocean are my favorite favorite eyes in SL, no one I've seen yet has come close to this bright, beautiful blue color.

The second thing is more personal.

3 Things - Birthday poem 2008


In 2008, my friends got together and threw me a surprise birthday party. First surprise party of my life, actually. How they managed to keep it a secret, I will never never know. My friend Bon wrote a birthday poem for me and used the names of every one of the Ch'Know members in it. The poem is quite long, much longer than I'm showing in the picture, but it's my poem, and I'm being selfish and not showing it entirely. It was at that moment, when I was teleported in and surrounded by my friends, that I realized that there is a lot more right with me than there is wrong, otherwise these people wouldn't care about me so much. Whenever I'm feeling blue or unwanted, I open up my birthday folder and look at the pics and the poem again, and I feel better.

Now the third thing, I'm cheating on. I'm using an entire folder. :-p

3 Things - Linden bears folder

My Linden bears!! As most people know, I'm a huge teddy bear fan and collect bears from all over SL. But my Linden bear folder is priceless to me. Some of the bears I asked for myself, and some of them Sophia got by jumping into a lot of Lindens' IM boxes. LOL! I even IMed M Linden once to ask for his bear, but I guess his messages capped, because he never got back to me. I have others that I haven't moved into the folder yet, but I still want more.

And there you have it, my 3 little things. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They do have a way of taking over your folders and life.


http://www.adric.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Bears-Pizza-Party.jpg