Thursday, June 12, 2008

BBBC Final Topic!

I'm posting this now because it's already Friday in some countries. :) The topic is for both RL and SL bloggers.

The final BBB Challenge topic
:

What did you get out of this whole experience? Do you think this will change how you blog in the future?



This will be one question that I'll answer tomorrow when we wrap this sucker up. :)

After tomorrow, I'll be slowing down on blogging quite a bit for a few days. No, nothing is really wrong. I just need to recharge my batteries. I'll go into more detail tomorrow. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will write about it tomorrow too - but I wanted to thank you. I don't know if this will change how I blog but this definitely was a great experience. I had hit a real slump both with my health goals and with BareAss 2008!

This totally got me pumped and motivated and I just got a $250 donation to BareAss 2008! my biggest yet!! keep it coming and thanks again for starting my ball reRolling

C said...

*smiles

I'll answer this one too, I need to get my thoughts together on it first though so thanks for the advance warning on the topic.

Anonymous said...

Slowing down on blogging? Nooooooo! What am I going to read now??? *cries*

Joonie said...

Heya Alicia! Just wanted to say thanks for giving me something other than my sucky slove slife to blog about! lol! I'm sure my readers thank you...all 2 of them. Hooooo!

Srsly, thanks so much. It was fun and I've found some awesome blogs to read because of it! Hope to meet you in world one day. TC!

BBBC Summer '87 Babeeeee! ;)

Sehra Kauffman said...

It's so cool that you did this BBB challenge thing. I'm all regretful that I didn't do it.... I guess I'm a SLacker.

Congrats to all who made it to the end and kudos to the whole idea Alica, you pretty much rock. :P