Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love Thursday

So Love Thursday... I kinda forgot about it last week. Well, not forgot so much as just didn't get to it. :) And I don't really have a specific theme this week, so we'll just do this:

I love the first IMs of the day.

I love when certain names pop up on the right hand bottom of my screen.

I love sitting quietly with someone, knowing that words don't always have to be spoken.

I love being told, "You have to see this!" and getting teleported out of nowhere.

I love random gifts that pop up out of nowhere for no other reason than the giver thought it would be something I liked.

I love parties with all my friends.

I love crazy Yahoo conversations & Plurk conversations.

I love how I'm inspired to build crazy things based on something silly my friends have talked about.

I love how I end my evenings loved and safe. <3

And that's my Love Thursday, the random things that I love that make up my SLife. :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

I Love You!
I Love You Blog entries
I Love the awesome pics you take
I Love how you help ppl through WTFug