Monday, July 6, 2009

Soopamoddle!!!

So guess who got to be a model for Truth again?

GUESS!!!!

Oh yeah, it's ME!

And some others. :-p

Ok, so a few months ago Truth Hawks had hired Skyhawke Sodwind of Sacred Studio to do some photos for the store. Because well, if you're going to ask for awesome pictures, Sky is pretty much the only person you should ask. Just sayin'. But of course, that was a long time ago, and he's been just getting better and better at hair, so it was time for new pictures! Five models were chosen, and if I hadn't been asked to model again, I think I would have cried and burned all my Truth hair in protest. Well. Maybe I would have burned one or two. The old ones. You know. The ones I never wear.

As usual, we were under strict rules not to blog the pics until they were given to Truth and placed in the store. Since they are there now, I get to share! I already shared once on my review blog, so you've probably already seen mine. If you're not reading my review blog...why not? But I got all the pictures today so you can see all of them the right way, not just on the wall. :)

Krystanna Wycliffe

Truth Ad - Krystanna


Rylan Carling

Truth Ad - Rylan


Meara Deschanel

Truth Ad - Meara


Sophia Harlow

Truth Ad - Sophia


And ME!

Truth Ad - Meeeeee!


I'm not allowed to say how one of the models went Diva and demanded a new photo after feeling like she was the ugly cousin of the group, but if you go to the store and you see another photo up with someone in a green jacket...

It was really a lot of fun, and big thanks to Truth for allowing me to be up on his wall, and to Skyhawke for doing an absolutely gorgeous job as usual!

5 comments:

SophHarlow said...

Diva? pfth...

...maybe you were just mean to the less pretty girl and she needed a new picture.

Anonymous said...

Its like a whos-who of the blogoshere!

Except I'm not in it.
/me throws toys out of cot.

Jk. lol.
Great pics ladiezzz

Emerald Wynn said...

I'll admit, I'm really jealous. :)

You guys look great.

I wish I were one of the beautiful people.

Terri Zhangsun said...

I really love Meara's pic. That is a look that I would love to have in RL.

Rylan Carling said...

They are two wonderful men!! It was so great to be part of this!! <3 And...in regards to the diva... *shrugs*