Sunday, December 20, 2009

World Holidays 2009 Exhibit!

I headed over tonight to the opening of the World Holidays 2009 photo exhibit, which I was also a happy participant of. You can read all the details and who won what on the Musashi-Do blog. :) I was just excited to see the photos!

Photo exhibit


There were just so many good ones. In my neck of the woods, we don't normally have a "white Christmas" with snow and all of that. In fact, I don't think I can remember a time that it's ever snowed here for Christmas. Usually our big winter stuff happens in January or February and it just ices up and no one can leave the house because no one knows how to drive in the stuff. So for me, getting to see how other people do up Christmas was really really fun!

And of course, seeing my own pics in the exhibit was pretty darn cool, too.

My pics!


You have to actually go to the exhibit if you want to see the rest of my pics. :) Personally, I thought the others were better, but probably because they were just different.

You can still participate in it with photos if you want! There's something out there that tells you how. :)

Of course, me being me, I got distracted by this pizza snowman while I was out there.

Oh hi, pizzaman!


How does he keep the pizza from getting cold?!

No comments: