Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 68 - Still stuck in the game

Oh...day 3 of not changing and mostly being in Dragon Age. Don't judge me. Send me a full outfit so I don't have to think! LOL! Kidding, kidding, kidding. I haven't really even been shopping, but I did run out to La Petite Morte for the 69L Hump Day Happiness today today pick up this skybox. I love it.

68-365


And I haven't quite figured out how to take screenshots in the game [my Prt Scn button doesn't work or something] but sometimes it takes screenshots for me. This is my little elf girl. The guy behind her is the one she's going to eventually have sex with, but the last time she asked, he said no. Even outside of SL, I get no play.

Another Dragon Age shot


Maybe he would have liked her better as a blonde.


1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

Ali, LMFAO! I need to catch up on your blog because I have no idea what you're talking about but the "the guy she's eventually going to have sex with" cracked me up for some reason.