Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well, now what do I do with it?

I love Plurk because my buddies there post all kinds of interesting things that I can look at and blog later.

Today's odd thing came from Quaintly, who was looking around on Xstreet and came across this free house. There's a lot of free houses on XStreet, that's not so odd. But this one... was 2308 prims.

2308 Prim House


Every single piece of this build is a prim. No sculpties, no textures, just prims. It's even got frame work that you don't see, much like a physical world home. Just the door alone is 88 prims.

The door is 88 prims


Now, I don't want to complain too much about a free house. This obviously took a long time to do. But...well...I kind of have to wonder why someone would make something so high prim, it would be almost impossible for people to use. Also, it's pretty small inside.

The inside


It's cool because all the windows open and close, but still. 2308 prims. My entire house, including furniture, landscaping and random boxes I have lying around comes in at just over 1300 prims.

2308 prims. For one tiny house. Holy cow.

At least it was free.

No comments: