Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh, Pintar...

I may or may not be becoming a crazy cat lady. LOL! My little kitty family is finally complete, though. I received a gift of an orange kitty this morning, with the message that every Lucy needs her Desi. So... Desi 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Desi 2!


Lucy looks pleased, don't you think?

So last night we introduced Aldwyn to Rift. He's not a gamer, even less of one than I am, so we got to be total noobs in there. Ulaa joined us, and she's a lot more experienced in the whole thing of online MMO type games, luckily for us.

We rifted! LOL


I'm the one in the middle, the purplish elf looking thing.

We all started as new characters so we could stay together. The rest of the night was a blast as we ran around, did quests, and laughed and laughed on Skype.

Oh, and Aldwyn was the first to die on us.

pintar died!

Poor Pintar.

I have to admit, Rift is loads more fun when I have my two faves with me, but it's still not a game that I'll end up buying. It's not worth it to me to pay a subscription fee for a game that I might only play 2-3 times a month. But it's been an interesting experience, that is for sure!

2 comments:

Ulaa said...

Aww now see, it's funny reading this NOW, cause you BOTH BOUGHT THE GAME! Lolz.

Alicia Chenaux said...

LOL! I know, I know. I honestly didn't intend on buying it, but the more we played, the better it got as we learned what to do. :)