Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Total absence of humor renders life impossible.

So yeah, I totally love my KittycatS. Griffin and Sabine wander around my house and for some reason, I just crack up laughing when one of them asks "What's that smell?" I can't figure out what they're smelling but it makes me laugh.

My friend Bella got a bunch of the Valentine ginger kitties and she offered me two of them! I have a BIG FAT HONKIN' LOVE of orange and white kitties in real life so the chance to have them in SL is amazing. Looooook!

Lucy & Desi!


Aren't they just adorable?!

When I was 19, I got a huge orange and white kitten for free. He was gorgeous. He grew up to be an enormous kitty, grouchy to everyone except me, and he was my special baby. In October 2007 he was sleeping outside at my parents' house when 2 dogs came and attacked him. My mom called me in hysterics and we all raced to the 24 hour vet but it was no use. His leg had been ripped open, a lung punctured, ribs broken. If they could have saved him, he would not have had any quality of life. So we let him go. It was utterly heartbreaking and I still miss him every day of my life. If I could have another kitty, I would choose an orange and white one. Although I love my Holly kitty dearly and she's beautiful, if there had been an orange and white kitty at the pound that day, that would have been the one that would have come home with me.

But, having orange and white kitties in SL is almost as good. :) Griffin and Sabine don't mind sharing their bed with Lucy and Desi either.

Welcome, new kitties!


I think I'll stick with just these four, although I would love love love love love love a pink kitty. If I ever see any for a decent price, I'm totally going to buy it.

When I was doing a restart of the island earlier today, I found myself at a place called The Trap. I love opening up the Destination Guide and just ending up somewhere random.

The Trap!


I've done mazes in SL before. It's usually pretty lame, or I just cam up and find my way out. So when I went in, I didn't really think much of it. I was just trying to kill a few minutes while the island was coming back online. But this was different! As you walk through, the walls change and move and I have to admit - I got utterly lost! I also made sure not to cam around or outside or anything just to get the full experience. I also broke out the noob run because 1) it makes me laugh, and 2) why not? I was noob running my ass off in there!

Inside The Trap


The textures of each level remind me of old Geocities webpages.

I didn't finish it because I had other things to do, but I only made it to the 3rd level and it took a while! I suck at mazes!

What I don't suck at is leaving presents on peoples' land. Like this lovely scene I made for Ulaa yesterday!

Ulaa's valentine! I do it up big!

I'm awesome. :)

1 comment: