Friday, June 3, 2011

Biscuit & Me

I'm still totally in love with my Meeroo. I think I just like the whole vibe of the thing. Everyone I have talked to is really relaxed with it, hardly anyone is all "OMG IF I JUST HAVE A GOOD ONE, I CAN SELL IT AND RETIRE FOREVER!" with the money thing. Most people are just happy and having fun. And I'm still just totally in love with the cuteness!!

Biscuit and me


I realize SL breedables have a shelf life of about 3 months before people get bored/tired/frustrated with them and move on to something new, but while I'm still into it, I'm having an awful lot of fun!

Ulaa decided she needed a meeroo, too. I made a little island on my parcel and now our meeroos [Biscuit, Gravy, and Buttah] hop around happily on their own little island. I love it. I sit there and just hang out with the meeroos happily. We even have a fellowship - Lima Heights Adjacent. Our meeroos will endz you.

I guess I'll go back and play with my meeroo.

No comments: