Thursday, June 16, 2011

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

So Aldwyn and I have been together for one year today. One year!! Can you believe it? No man has ever been able to stand me in SL for that long! :-p

We'll be having a party soon, to celebrate our one year and my one year partnership with Ulaa. With all my RL issues lately, we just haven't been able to settle on a date or theme. So today was kind of just passing like any other day [well, except for me sitting in a hospital for hours while my dad had a stress test, but if you follow me on plurk, you know about that].

Belleza has a new group gift out for the guys, so I was making him change skins and teasing him about his Peter Gallagher eyebrows and making him wear a different eyebrow base. Basically being my obnoxious self. Then he said, "Now you can do something for me."

I turned back to the screen.

OMG. I'M ENGAGED!


I believe my exact words were.... "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

But then of course I said yes. :)

I'm so excited!! I've never been married before, in any life, and this is just so amazing to me!

Of course, he might dump my bridezilla ass before the wedding, but we'll see! :)

LOVE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to both of you!!!!!!! YAY!!

Aldwyn Zanzibar said...

When she asked what I was doing, I said "What does it LOOK like I am doing? Then a lot of OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Just to clarify things...;)

Margo Sciarri said...

Congratulations to both of you! I loved the blog!

Casandra Shilova said...

oh WOW!! Congratulations to you both! That's stupendous!!