Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 77 - I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.

I hate when tier is due. The island basically pays for itself but if I had my way, I'd be independently wealthy enough to pay for the island by myself every month and let my buddies live there for free. Maybe one day when I win the lottery, right? :) This past month is a bit tighter budget wise than usual, but that's my own fault. I've just been shopping and not doing any DJing, which is my primary source of income in SL unless I just buy $L. And well, that wasn't in the budget this past month either. I really should get back into DJing more often. I enjoy it and I love throwing parties. But I've been lazy. That's the only excuse I can give!

Day 77 - I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful


Anyway, this post really isn't about money.

I've been feeling like I spend too much time alone in SL lately. Everyone just seems to be on a different schedule at the moment. And by midnight my time, I'm simply too tired to do anything, if I can even stay up. It sucks, a lot. It's no one's fault or anything, it's just how it is. But it sucks. lol It's not that I'm bored or anything, and I've been invited places here and there. It's more that I want to be able to hang out with people I'm close to, and I'm closest to 4 people who aren't always able to be in when I am, or when they are, they have work to do.

Yeah yeah, I'm just being whiny now. Hush. :-p

I have to get up early, so I'm going to bed.


No comments: