Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 86 - Feels Like Home

For those of you who actually keep home in SL, do you have that one thing that just makes you feel like no matter what else is in the house, it's home? I do! Well, two things, actually, although one is multiple. Did that make sense? I don't know, it's 3am and I can't sleep but I'm tired. ANYWAY. My things are my photos and my rose from Light Waves.

Day 86 - Feels Like Home


The rose is fairly old. It was made in 2006 but I didn't pick it up until the closing of the Black Swan sim back in 2008. The closing of the sim coincided with a lot of other crazy things that were going on in my SLife, including my acquisition of Bluebonnet. So in every home I've had on the island since then, I've had this rose. It's primmy-er than most knick knacks you'd want to put out there, but I don't care.

Now the pictures... well, I love having pictures out!! I always have them on the fireplace or on shelves, and I have a photo tree from Kyoot that I always drag out when we change houses. On occasion I update the pics on the tree, but there are a few from the early days of when Aldwyn and I started hanging out. It just doesn't seem like home without pictures of our friends and family out. I'm always on the hunt for new photo frames, too!

Okay, I'm going to attempt bed again. Goodnight!

No comments: