Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 122 - Total Thug

I'm totally hardcore and stuff like that. See? Thug Life!

Day 122 - Total Thug


Pretty sure my gang would be like, the Pink Ladies or something. Complete with jackets and songs! I'm not too pure to be pink!

Ulaa has me working tonight, so I have to cut this short. Slavedriver, yo. Slavedriver.

Oh, but I was playing around in PS earlier with a pic I took. I think it came out pretty, but it also looks like I'm topless, which I totally am not. I've been trying to fix my face lately. I don't know what my problem is, but I know I'm not completely happy with it recently. I suffer from the "Everyone is prettier than me!" syndrome. I dunno. Anyway, here's the pic. :) I need to go!

Moonlit Night

4 comments:

Wild Bedrosian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wild Bedrosian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wild Bedrosian said...

Hahaha ok now,ok i will not delete the content for the third time. I was saying that you are a very pretty girl.

Alicia Chenaux said...

Aww! Thank you!! <33