Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 123 - A Royal Affair

I don't get a chance to dress up a lot. I don't really go out a lot, at least not to formal places, so most of my ball gowns just sit in my inventory unused. But tonight I'm DJing for little Peyton Oleander's birthday party, and it's a royal theme. I finally get to pull out some of my lovely gowns! And since it's a themed party, I needed to make a new photo for my tip board, so I figured I might as well make it my pic of the day. :)

Day 123 - A Royal Affair


Speaking of parties, I think we're going to throw a little get together tomorrow evening. Aldwyn feels like DJing again in SL so we'll probably just be out in our park again, or maybe up in the fun skybox to play Greedy or trivia. We haven't really decided.

And then Saturday evening, I think I'm DJing for the grand re-opening of Funky Junk since Ulaa just moved to a new location. I hear...I hear there might be a little sale if there is a party. ;)

Much to do before tonight, so I'm off!

No comments: