Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 143 - Hi Cows!

There was a time, a long long time ago, that I used to adore wearing costumes in SL. Oh, I had TONS. But these days, I prefer to just dress up for blog posts, and wear jeans or shorts any other time. But once in a while, I put on a costume, like the little hamster avatars from The Arcade. Tooooo cute!

Day 143 - Hi cows!


If anyone gets an extra Platinum or Fairy Popsicle colored hamster, I will buy it off of you!

There are still so many things I want from The Arcade but it was like "buy...crash...buy...crash" all night for me, and I even ended up losing stuff. :( I guess I will just wait and go later this week. It's hard to not want to get in there immediately since everyone is trading and giving away items already, but it's just not happening for me right now!

No comments: