Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 145 - Brown Eyed Girl

I wore some brown eyes for my style post earlier, and I think they're pretty, although I don't think I'll be changing forever. I think I might need to get some dark blue eyes, though.

Day 145 - Brown Eyed Girl


Yeah, I know, it's been a week since I last updated. I wish I could say it's because I've been having soooo many adventures in SL, I haven't had time, but that's not the case at all.

I think it's probably time of a little revamp of my SLife. I just feel like I should be doing more and I don't know exactly what more is at this point. I can't say that I'm getting bored or burnt out because that's certainly NOT the case, but I do feel like maybe I should hang out with people more or something. I'm invited places once in a while, but I don't often go. I think I need to change that. Maybe.

No comments: