Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 172 - In The Still Of The Night

We're all still down tonight. I guess that's to be expected for a while. Even though in my heart I know she wouldn't want us to be sad, it's hard not to be. And believing as I do, I know she's in a better place where she's strong and healthy and walking tall. To be sad for too long is selfish of me. As she would say, "Suck it up, princess!"

We're planning on building a little memorial garden on Bluebonnet on Renee's parcel at some point. Well, Ulaa plans on building it. I don't have much talent for that. Whenever it's finished, I'll post the SLurl so people can come visit if they want.

But for tonight, it's nice to just be here - quietly.

Day 172 - In the still of the night


1 comment:

Trinity Beltran said...

wow, you have such a pretty house!!