Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 190 - So Ready For Spring

Oh my goodness. I had like, the worst few days. Well, okay, I exaggerate. But they did kind of suck! My car broke down on me on Saturday and it was a huge ordeal as the garage I take it to isn't open on weekends and I sure wasn't going to leave it up there for 2 days so there were tow trucks and lots of phone calls and I was just a huge mass of anxiety. I mean, let's be honest here. Do ANY of us have loads of extra money for this stuff?? Nope! But we managed and now my car is back and I'm grateful it's all over with. Where I live, if you don't have a car, you might as well be in prison.

But, now that that's all taken care of, I'm back in SL and holy cow. Do I need to clean my inventory. BADLY. I keep just inching and inching up there to a number that is ridiculous. It's getting to the point of where I don't have a lot of just crap to throw away any more, though. And I hate boxing up stuff because if I box it up, I really might as well just throw it away because I almost never go back into the boxes and then I just start hoarding boxes.

While going through some stuff today, I found my favorite little mesh bikini. Then I looked outside. Still snowy.

Day 190 - So Ready For Spring


That's going to be changing soon, though. I've already felt the rumblings of the Great Bluebonnet Mountains as they prepare to descend back down into the depths of the sea until next winter, and the forecast is predicting that spring will come again sometime next week.

No comments: