Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 192 - Getting Ready To Say Goodbye To Winter

Aldwyn is a little under the weather tonight, so I hung out on the island tonight making plans for when spring hits this week. I have so many ideas, but we'll see if anything actually comes out like I have planned in my head. :) There's a huge divide between Idea and Skill.

But I really have enjoyed our winter parcel this year.

Day 192 - Getting Ready To Say Goodbye To Winter


We've been going around to different stores looking for landscaping things lately. I gotta say, mesh really really has upped the landscaping game. There's some really great stuff out there.

I'm tired and I hear thunder. I think it's time to grab my cat [who is scared of thunder like I am] and go bury the both of us in bed under blankets.

No comments: