Monday, September 8, 2014

Well, it's kinda never ending?

Good grief, almost 2 weeks away? What's wrong with me?? LOL! Just blame it on The Arcade and being pretty lazy, I guess. It's not that I haven't had things to say, but ... well, things happen. :) Have you completed your Arcade shopping lists yet? Aldwyn helped me out and we finished up my list on Saturday. Awesome, right?? If you are still looking for stuff, check out our yard sale!! We have commons at pull price and rares that are marked up a bit, but still not that bad.

So last night, we went to this place called Escapades and it was supposed to be a game where we killed aliens and did stuff. It was kind of fun, although we didn't quite understand what we were doing! We ran all over and hit random things that came out at us, but mostly it was just fun to explore with the family. Oh, and we got prizes here and there. Like... FALCOR!!

Well, it's kinda never ending?


That's not the best picture in the world, but it's not easy to ride Falcor and take pics at the same time, you know.

Bedtime for me! Sorry I've been so boring in here lately. I need to get back in the habit of blogging my thoughts and stuff!


No comments: