Friday, December 19, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

So a year ago today, Abby became our daughter. :)

It's been a heck of a year! But a really good one. We had nooo idea that we'd be so happy as SL parents. Really! But it just completely makes sense. Nothing I've done in my entire SLife has made me as happy as being part of a family in SL has made me. Maybe my family life started the day I got married, or the day I was sibling adopted, but I think it wasn't really official until one red headed 8 year old became a Zanzibar. :)

We had our party on Wednesday and it was really fun! Lots of laughter and many good friends and family dropped in. It was great to see everyone!!

Yesterday, we were finally able to take our holiday picture. If you're one of our close friends or family members, you'll probably get a copy of it in world [at least, from one of the girls. I'm actually pretty bad at sending things out!], but I wanted to share here, too. I'm sure I'll post again before Christmas, but if I do not, have a wonderful holiday!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: