Monday, December 1, 2014

Well, that was an amazing half hour.

So The Arcade started tonight. About an hour ago, in fact. It's the first time in a while where hardly any of the family was able to be on and that made it just a little less enjoyable for me. Of course, now that they've moved sims, it's not as fun as it was when some of the family were out banging against the sim borders and laughing about it! I never even got to do the border thing because by the time I got my new computer, they'd moved sims!

But I stayed up anyway. One of my friends got an early pass, so he was set up and ready to sell at midnight. My niece Bella is a mod this time around, so she also got in early and was ready to sell at midnight, too. And then the old shopping sickness hit me.

For 30 minutes, I went crazy.

I ran first to Matthew's sale. Click click CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK. I bought lots of things off my wishlist. Then I ran back to Bluebonnet and picked up a few more things from Bella. Then someone on plurk posted their sale and I went there and bought some more things from the list.

It took me about 30 minutes to buy many things off my list. To be perfectly honest, I got home and barely knew what had happened. I used to have a shopping addiction, years and years ago, and that's what this reminded me of. I bought and bought.

Of course, unlike back then, I only spent around $11. *laughs*

Still, it was a fun 30 minutes. There are more things I need off my list, of course. But I can do the rest a little more slowly with the family, and Aldwyn is a really good shopper/trader and he always gets me the good rares that I want.

But I got animals. So I'm happy. :)

Well, that was an amazing half hour


I need to do more landscaping on our parcel. Now that it's snowy, I want to do a bigger overhaul of the parcel, but I am not the best at this stuff. I would just hire someone to come do it for me, but oh hey, I spent almost all my $L on animals. LOL! Such is SLife. :)

No comments: