Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 289 - I'm sorry, Mr. Potato Head

Autumn is coming to Bluebonnet and tonight I kicked the sand off the beach and the grass grew. But that also means that it's time for terraforming and landscaping and decorating. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to do, but it meant moving my house around. This is no easy task, as I have a 500 prim house and over 1500 prims in furniture. When I moved it around...well, some things did not move with it. :( Like poor Mr. Potato Head.

289-365


I was walking around looking at how messed up most everything got and I seriously wanted to cry! Of course I can fix it. I was thinking about redecorating anyway. But...ugh. lol

It's after 5am and I can't sleep because of a thunderstorm. Unlike most other people, storms do NOT make me sleepy. I hate thunder with a passion. But I need sleep, so I guess I'll stick my fingers in my ears to go to sleep. :-p

No comments: