Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 309

I've been kind of sickly the past couple of days. My sleeping is all over the place, and so I'm awake at 4:30am. I was able to log in for a little while and spend some time with the ever growing zoo.

309-365


I was deeply saddened to hear about the passing of Adric Antfarm. He and I only talked to each other once in world ever, and that was after he'd given me a small gift and I thanked him. But I enjoyed most of his blog posts. He was always one of the first to jump on the BBBC sign up posts. Although I cannot say that we were friends, he was always kind to me in comments. Next year when the BBBC takes place again, I will most definitely feel the loss of his blog in it.

It's 5am, I should attempt bed again.

1 comment:

. said...

I love your artwork a lot...