Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 300 - In the home stretch!

Well well well. Number 300 in the 365 photo challenge. Of course, had I not been postponed a few days here and there, I guess I'd be closer to 315 or so. But I told myself that when I started, if I had to miss a day, I'd pick it up and not skip. So there you go. 300.

300-365


September seems to be a month of change for me. Last year at this time, I was holding that massive yard sale, becoming friends with new people, and starting to SL date again. The year before that, I was getting unpartnered and acquiring my island. Oh wow, tomorrow is Bluebonnet's 2 year anniversary! If I'd thought about it, I think I would have thrown a party. Maybe next year. :)

So what changes will come this September? Who knows? I already feel some "shifts" in my SLife. Good ones, I think. I hope, anyway!

Just a reminder, but I'm DJing tonight from 8pm-10pm SLT at Wear Gray, a charity event being held to raise money for the American Brain Tumor Association. I'd love to see you guys out there! 100% of my tips tonight are going right into the donation box, so come have some fun and help raise money for a good cause! ♥

No comments: