Saturday, October 15, 2011

There's always just so much to see!

Usually my Saturdays are family days and I spend the day with my folks. But on occasion my parents don't have a great night and we rearrange our plans. Today was one of those days, so I decided to set off and do a little exploring in SL.

I opened the Destination Guide and ended up at the Sherwood Haunted Graveyard. It wasn't really that scary to me, but it was kind of cool.

Hi skelly!


Yeah, I'm still wearing the same clothes as last night. Shut up.

There was a fridge inside a shack that ate me up and spit me out.

Spit out


And then a skeleton that tried to grab me. I don't quite get my pose in this picture, because I would think that should a skeleton try to grab me, I'd be trying to run, but whatevs.

Skelly Grab


After I finished up there, I remembered that a while back for a style blog pic, I had gone to The Looking Glass. I had thought it was neat, but never truly looked around. So I spent a great deal of time walking around there today. It's a neat neat sim to explore!

A bit of an Alice moment.

An Alice Moment


I'm so meant to be on stage!

On the stage


I tumbled down off a wall and ended up here. Pretty!

Pretty


There was a great landscaping shop there, too, and I think I might need to go back and do a little shopping. I hear they have live music and poetry readings out there sometimes, so I might have to look into that at some point.

I saw some other places in the Destination Guide that I want to check out, but now I think it's time for lunch and go get out of the house for a bit. :)

No comments: