Friday, October 14, 2011

What power? Power of voodoo!

A while ago, I was looking for a cross necklace that wasn't overly gothy or overly huge, and I stumbled into B&B Spiritual Supplies. They didn't have the necklace I wanted, but it's become one of my favorite shops and one that I enjoy poking into now and again.

B&B Spiritual Supplies


Since Halloween and Samhain and Dia de los Muertos are coming up, the subscriber group has been getting some goodies. Actually, every month we seem to get some little trinket, which is pretty cool. I love when creators remember to treat their group members!

In the supply shop


It's seriously the coolest little place to look around, and there's all kinds of things for the home or for you. It's not terribly pricy either and a lot of things are transferable. If you stop by, be sure to check out the whole place, even the little shack that has some wreaths and garland for the spooky season. I think I want to buy a voodoo doll! Bwahaha!

As much as I love fashion, my favorite thing in the world is to find little offbeat non-fashiony type of shops in SL. Do you know of any that I would enjoy checking out? :)



2 comments:

Kit Jordan said...

Neat! Thanks for turning me on to this cool little shop.

SpaceCase said...

The shop is very cool, thanks for sharing it!