Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 14 - Surrounded By Sperm!

So finding myself alone tonight, I decided to pop open the destination guide and figure out something to do. The phrase "Testis Tour" caught my attention, so I ran right on over to get with the testis.

There are lots of rules for the Testis Tour, but I complied, even though Sunset is not my WL setting of choice.

Lots of rules


I hopped up on the tour thingy and chose the audio tour. We flew up and off to the testis. There's a lottt of tubes up in this.

It's tubes


Immediately I realized I was not in any sort of learning mood tonight. It was made worse when I was told that SPERM WAS FLYING BY MY HEAD.

Day 14 - Surrounded By Sperm


That's what the green stuff is.

But I did learn that sperm don't swim until they're starting on their way out. Mostly they're just floating. That's cool.

There's a tour for the ovaries too, but I figure I learned enough tonight.

I will say, though, that it's nice to find places in SL where you can actually learn something. I think I will probably try to visit more of the academic places because you're never too old to learn something new, and God knows I could use more education in my brain! Maybe not about sperm, but it might come in handy at a trivia night sometime, right?



1 comment:

SecondLifer said...

OMG! Best post ever! That's too funny! i LOVE your blog!