Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 8 - I need to clean!

I seriously need to clean out my inventory.

Day 8 - I need to clean!


Right now at 8:45pm SLT, my inventory is at 78,466. I know. I KNOW. I am so ashamed. But you know, if it was just organized, I probably wouldn't care about the number. The fact that it's a big mess of crap is what's really getting me. I will put on the same clothes and stay in them for ages, unless I'm style blogging, because I cannot for the life of me find ANYTHING in my inventory to wear.

Fashionista fail. LMAO

I know I need to just sit my ass down for a couple of hours and start putting things on and throwing things away that I know I will not wear again. A couple of weeks ago I had even started setting up more folders to help me! But that didn't last long.

Is your inventory organized? How do you do it?

2 comments:

Pumpkin Saenz said...

My invy is a total mess. I need to sort through it and toss out all the junk from 2007 that I know is hiding in there somewhere!

Saffie said...

My inventory was a bit of a maze til I dropped out of SL for a year, then logged on when I moved in temporarily with my boyfriend. Then I spent the good part of 3 or 4 days working my way through my inventory.
He thought it was hillarious!
Because of that I decided to come back to SL so my effort wasn't wasted!!