Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 5 - I'm back!

I honestly didn't think I'd take so many days off right away! :( After my last post, I got a really bad reaction to the steroids the doctor gave me for the bronchitis. Crying uncontrollably, not sleeping, even a rash up my sides. I couldn't keep my shit together enough to call the doctor myself, so I blubbered on the phone to my mom, and she sprang into action. I was taken to the emergency room, and they told me while the side effects I was having weren't exactly uncommon, it was definitely NOT something I needed to be on anymore. Then they gave me some meds to calm me me down and take care of the rash and sent me on my way. But of course my parents wouldn't let me leave their house [and I didn't really want to] while I was that bad off, so I stayed with them for a few days while they nursed me back to health. I still have a bad cough, especially if I talk too much or laugh, and I'm blowing my nose like crazy, but I feel loads better.

And! Very happy to be back in SL!

Day 5 - I'm back!


I know some people get all burned out on SL, or they log in and hate it, but that's not me. Being in SL is like being home for me. I am always happy to be there. I miss it when I'm not there. Even if I'm just standing around just looking around or looking at myself, I love it. I guess maybe because I don't really work in there? I don't have a business, unless you count owning the island, and I don't really count that since I don't actually MAKE money off of it. I guess if I worked in SL, I wouldn't love it so much. But...I don't know. I really don't. I've been in SL for so many years and every day, I still love it pretty much as I did the first day.

And honestly? I hope that never changes.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad your feeling better. This wonderful weather we are having im sure isn't helping. Only state i know that i have to wear a sweater to drop my son off for school and a tank top to pick him up. lol