Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 43 - So Tired

I'm tired tonight. It was one of those days and I have a screaming headache tonight. Aldwyn isn't one of those "C'mon! We have to talk talk talk and do all the things!" type of people, luckily for me. We've been sitting together for the past hour, quietly working on our own projects [I'm putting together a playlist for Lourdes & Sal's wedding, he's working on a computer for a client], not talking much but still enjoying each other's company.

Day 43 - So tired


I think that's what a lot of people don't understand about SL relationships. It's not always about being crazy, going to parties, hopping on poseballs, and things like that. A lot of the time it's just sitting together quietly, doing your thing while they do theirs, and just knowing that the other is there for you. That's my favorite part of the whole thing. :)

No comments: