Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 51 - Wide Open Spaces

Ugh, long day again today. If you're on my plurk, you know about it. If you're not, to make a long story short, my parents' little dog [my puppysister!] had to be rushed into surgery for pyometra yesterday. It just tore my parents up because besides me, that dog is their world. We never had indoor dogs when I was growing up, so we didn't know that not having a female dog spayed could be really bad down the road. She's an indoor dog, never around any other dogs at all, much less male ones, so it was one of those things we simply didn't know had to be done. She's 7 years old, and it's common in older dogs, although it can happen in little ones too. So let this be a lesson to you all! Like Bob Barker always said, get your pets spayed and neutered!! The little one is back home now and I spent the day over there with them. She just did not like this day. At all. My poor baby puppysister. :(

Oh. And I'm pretty much always going to be 12 years old because in my reading about the problem, I still snickered at "Treatment requires the bitch to have the uterus removed." Yeah, bitch! Get that uterus out!

*******

So while I'm waiting for Ulaa to get her new computer and build a new house that I just have to have, I'm thinking about what to do with the rest of the parcel.

Day 51 - Wide Open Spaces


My original thought was to have like a little farm or a vegetable garden. But I dunno now. Now I'm thinking more of a park setting. And yes, that is our wedding gazebo still back there. I finally moved it but I just cannot pack it away! I just love it!

I have a feeling that I won't feel comfortable setting up the rest of the parcel until I have a new house. And yes, I could TOTALLY just use another house, but I like hers best in terms of quality and style. So I'll wait.

I'm SO tired now. I think it's bedtime.

No comments: