Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 209 - The Inspiration

I headed out to Neva River today because my plurk timeline basically EXPLODED the day the sim was opened. The owner, Neva Crystall, only seems to keep her amazing sim open for a few days at a time, from my understanding. I didn't go the last time when people were talking about it because I never had time, so I didn't want to miss out this time.

And man... is it flippin' amazing.

Day 209 - The Inspiration


This picture? Totally doesn't do it justice.

All the paths, the landscaping...flawless. The houses with furniture...fantastic. Every little detail that Neva put into this is ridiculously good. I'll admit, I came home and stared at our parcel and almost hit Abandon Land! Okay, okay, I'm kidding. But I DID take umpteen pictures out there for inspiration on landscaping our parcel.

Head out to Neva River while you can. You will NOT be sorry.

No comments: