Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 305 - And Then There Were Three!

Aldwyn and I aren't really the type to jump into anything when it's important. Since our wedding, people have asked when we'd adopt. And after Abby came to live with us, they asked when we'd adopt her. But we like to think things through. We like to make sure it's time. And, of course, we wanted to know that SHE wanted it, too. So we talked, and she talked, and we talked some more. Then we just knew it was time...

Day 305 - And then there were three!


Tonight, she became Abby Renee Zanzibar. :)

We are extremely thrilled!! She asked us to give her a middle name and I chose Renee for her, after our sweet friend who passed away almost one year ago. Renee loved kids, both in and out of Second Life, and I think she would have just loved Abby and also been very happy for us. :)

After the fun of the adopting, we took our holiday photo!

Happy Holidays From The Zanzibars!


I can't even begin to tell you guys how very happy we are! This is definitely nothing that I ever ever thought would happen in a million years. But she just is so RIGHT for us. She fits in with us so well, and we just adore her like crazy. This starts a whole new chapter of my SLife, you know? And I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing one.

No comments: