Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hashtag Blessed

Are my posts about how happy I am getting annoying? I feel like they are. I'm sorry! [butnotsorry]

Tonight my family went to bed earlier than me, which is kind of rare these days. Usually there's at least 2 of us who go together at the end of the night, if not all of us. But tonight, Abby went to sleep early, then Brianna went to bed early [for her]. Aldwyn and I had some time to hang out while I worked in our backyard and then he went to bed, too. So then it was just me, relaxing outside near our new pool, thinking about how blessed I really am.

Hashtag Blessed


Okay, so, here's the thing. I am AWFUL at outdoor decorating. Landscaping, terraformimg, etc. My big thing is just to throw a lot of trees out and call it a day. On the off chance I have an idea, I work really hard to get as close to my idea as I can, but... my ideas are better than my skills. :) Tonight's idea was to put out this awesome pool/patio thing I found in my inventory. The problem is that it looks very out of place in the yard. I've been looking up lots of backyard ideas to see if I can figure out a way to get it to look more like it isn't just some thing I threw out there, but I just don't know.

In other news, I finally rented out my 2 open parcels on Bluebonnet! I was getting reallyyyy anxious that they were still not rented. In the almost 6 years that I've had Bluebonnet, I've usually had a waiting list of people who want to live there. But I guess money is tight for a lot of people these days, because some people who were interested were suddenly not interested after hearing the prices, even though my prices are pretty average with other land rentals these days. I get it. Money is tight for a lot of people, but you don't get all the prims for free! The day Linden Lab lets me pay in sparkles and smiles, then I'll let people come have all the prims they want for free. :-p

It's after 3 am, I really should sleep.

No comments: