Thursday, July 10, 2008

Disaster! LOL

Well...I wore someone out again [ok, it IS after 3am for him and he DID work really late tonight], so I thought I'd update since it's not likely I'll be up for much longer either.

Fashion Disasters tonight...oh god, I couldn't even TALK because I was laughing so hard!! Everyone went all out! I have a few pics, which I'll post soon. But until then, you can look on the Viper Pit Parties Flickr, which Cen is WAY better at updating than I am, or you can check on Levi's Snapzilla.

Aww, my baby just went to bed. :)

Oh damn, I still have stuff to pick up at the pit. LOL Work work work. :-p

But yeah, tonight was SO fun. We weren't as crowded as we've been before, maybe 20 people at the peak, but that's totally cool because we were able to talk and laugh and touch people inappropriately. *coughs*meara & ulaa*coughs*

Ugh, am I sleepy or hungry? LOL I don't know. I think I had too much Dr. Pepper.

4 comments:

Terri Zhangsun said...

LOL! OMG! There were greasy tits and ass all over the place!

M said...

My Xcite bits have never got as much action as they did last night. I felt so violated. It was awesome! \o/

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

OMG! I am laughing so hard. Congratulations to the winners, and I'm so, so sorry I missed THAT. :P

C said...

I'm totally still on a high about clicking Meara and Ulaa :D