Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally Slept

Thanks for the answers so far to my last post! And I never mind when you answer my questions in your own blogs! Gives me something to read. :)

I finally got more than 2 consecutive hours of sleep. FINALLY! Levi had sent me off to bed a little after 8 this morning, but of course I was woken up by the phone at 10 and ended up staying up a while longer. But when I finally made it back to bed, I crashed hard. I feel all turned around now, though. lol

So I hit up the Shoe Expo tonight. I was...well, I was a bit disappointed, to be honest. Oh not in the set up or anything like that. The place looks great. I loved that the sim crossings were marked so that I knew to slow down when I went across. But I like to go to these lagfests to see new things. And unfortunately, most of what I saw, I've seen. There were some nice shoes, and I did see some designers I was unaware of before, but I only ended up buying one pair of shoes. I think maybe I also wasn't in a shopping mood. I may go back later and get the shoes from Maitreya that are only for the expo. I just couldn't decide if I liked them enough or not.

I'm totally awake now and I need something to do. I just don't know what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I may go back later and get the shoes from Maitreya that are only for the expo. I just couldn't decide if I liked them enough or not."

/me pushes Alicia back to the shop.

You know you want them! I think almost all the ladies that were logged on the Ch'know chat yesterday got them :p