Saturday, July 12, 2008

Distractions

Thanks for all the nice words and everything tonight. It means a lot to me. I am not really feeling any better, but I'm not feeling any worse, so I guess I'll take that.

And of course, there were distractions tonight, which helped a lot.

Like Meara sending me this adorable little guy.

Topper


He waddles all over, and talks, and I can make him go to sleep. Sooo cute! He's just been wandering all around the skybox keeping me company.

To try to cheer myself up, I went out to shop. First I hit up Decoy and bought another pair of jeans. Then I went to Weird Shit, the best place in SL for buying crazy stuff that is fun and impractical. But I couldn't decide what I wanted. Like, I just wanted something to say "Hey Ali, buy me." So I decided to go stalk the lucky chairs and wait for something. I figured if my letter came up, that's what I was supposed to get.

While I was waiting for an A [I think those chairs are biased. B and C and H came up a lot] I decided to pull out QAvimator and make a sit pose for waiting. Poser is still hard for me and I didn't think my brain could handle it tonight. But I suck at arms. I was trying so hard to not make them embed in my body, it looks like I'm holding something. lol

Waiting


I'll play with it later maybe.

I did win 2 things. A balloon chair and a stockade. lol The balloon chair I love.

With my balloon chair, I went to the pit and spent some time with Cen and Bon. We also got to meet a very nice woman named Marthine. Hi! She gave me a great picture frame. It's upstairs in my shop, but I have a feeling it's going to come home with me at some point. lol

After everyone left, I came home and browsed the freebies on OnRez. I picked up too much crap, I'm sure, but I did get a bubble wand that kept me mildly entertained, and some maracas that made me laugh a bit.


Bubbles

I should go to bed. I should try to get some rest. But I just can't for some reason. I can't make myself. If I wasn't worried that I may be called at any moment, I'd take one of my nice relaxing pills, but those knock me out, and that won't do. Thank goodness for late night television. lol

No comments: